I'm playing with Atlas -- is it possible to add more than one "Where is the work tracked" linkage? It seems like I'm limited to a single issue there -- it doesn't look like it give me the option to add multiples?
Hi @NAYANA ,thanks for your question! Currently you can't link multiple epics to a project but we've seen this feedback from other customers and I've added your insight to our backlog. Thanks!
My feedback: Atlas is unusable to me without this functionality. I almost always create multiple Epics for a single project.
Agreed.
we've been using `Initiatives` for a long time to group epics for cross-delivery-team projects, and expected Atlas to be able to do the same thing.
Atlassians own documentation here - https://www.atlassian.com/agile/project-management/epics-stories-themes
makes the argument that...
> Initiatives are collections of epics that drive toward a common goal.
It would therefore be sensible that either;
1. Projects can be linked to multiple Epics
2. Projects can be linked to one Initiative (which is then linked to multiple Epics)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.