Since Tuesday 23rd April, both Jira and Confluence have not worked on my home wifi.
It shows a couple errors.
When I try to log in: "Hmm.. can't reach this page. The ocnnection was reset" and it prompts me to refresh which doesn't do anything.
Sometimes it allows me to log on but the moment I try to create a ticket, move between the board and backlog, and literally anything, it shows an error saying "The Jira server could not be contacted. This may be a temporary glitch or the server may be down".
For confluence, it doesn't load anything at all.
I have tried both Chrome and Edge browsers, private browsers, clearing cookies, restarting my machine, checking for updates, all the different tricks.
When I asked the admins in my organisation, they confirmed there is nothing wrong with my account and that the servers are all running fine. They even logged in as me and saw no issues.
I have tried working from my mobile data which didn't work on tuesday but since then has worked. I have used office wifi on Wednesday/Thursday and had no issues, but back on home wifi on the friday is causing the same issues.
Has anyone experienced this? Or know any troubleshooting I can do?