In the Blueprint I created there should be an implementation of a wizard. I changed my namespace for the wizard so it won't override my previous soy wizard for other templates and it worked at the beginning. After a few reloads it just say in the browser console. It works fine when I run it on the debug Confluence but if I upload the Plugin to my running Confluence installation I get this error.
Error: wizard points to a non-existent Soy template 'MyPlugin.Blueprints.SimpleCuC.page2Form'. Check your web-resources or server logs.
I pointet to the correct direction in my atlassian-plugin xml with.
<resource type="download" name="cucbp.soy.js" location="/cucbp.soy" />
<!-- Blueprint -->
<blueprint key="my-blueprint" content-template-key="cucbp-template" index-key="my-index" >
<content-template ref="simplebp-template" />
<dialog-wizard key="cucbp-wizard">
<dialog-page id="page2Id" template-key="CuCBoard.Blueprints.SimpleCuC.page2Form" title-key="my.blueprint.wizard.page1.CuCtitle" last="true"/>
</dialog-wizard>
</blueprint>
And my soy file should be correct as well.
{namespace CuCBoard.Blueprints.SimpleCuC}
/**
* A form that accepts a person's name
*/
{template .page2Form}
<form action="#" method="post" class="aui">
<fieldset>
But every time the wizard should open when I just get an error for the non existing soy template, which is correct the path he displays in the console error isn't there anymore and should not be used by the new version of the plugin but it still uses it ....
The error only appears on the installation of confluence after the upload.