Hi All,
I am trying to calculate the Blocked duration of a JIRA ticket from the blocked start day till Blocked end day. I have 3 new custom fields for Blocked Start date, Blocked End date, Blocked Duration.
I have 2 different automation rules written for each custom fields.
1) when Issue transitioned from "any status" to "Blocked" - I am stamping my Blocked Start-Date
2) when Issue transitioned from "Blocked" to "any status" - I am stamping my Blocked End-Date
My question is, How do I calculate my duration?
I tried calculating it in my second rule, but for some reason Blocked End-date doesn't get passed in the calculations. (assuming, we cannot assign and use the same custom_field for calculations in single rule?)
I tried having "field value changed" trigger for Blocked-end-date, but since the value will be empty for first run of blocked end-date, this attempt also doesn't work
P.s, I am using [[{issue.Blocked end-date.diff(issue.blocked date).abs}+1]] calculations to calculate my duration.
can anyone please help me in resolving this?