Confluence 8.8.1
Hello all,
what im trying to do is take a single large source table with over 20 columns and some ever growing number of rows (100+ maybe?), then take each row and display the cell information as a table Similar to below.
My use case is really that some of the columns have a lot of information and the rows represent verification procedure information where the real source table goes way off the screen. I want to be able to transform that source table into something more readable when its exported into a PDF or document.
I dont have an issue with having to use the filter macro or something to isolate the row per entry, but I cant figure out any non-extremely manual way to take create some type of custom layout table where Im only updating the surrounding macros one time.
I could create the table format I want and in each cell manually use the table excerpt and table filter macros, but that would take so much time since there are potentially hundreds of procedures.
