Hi
I would like to create a trigger on the projectversion table that then inserts a value in a new table, which will be read by a service and send out notifications if changes have been made. We are currently on 4.2 and the version create event is not yet available, and I was asked to come up with an intermediate solution until we are ready to upgrade to 4.4.
I created the trigger, it compiled seemingly correctly, but when I went to the application to add a new version, it failed. I get an error with the following cause:
Cause:
com.atlassian.jira.exception.DataAccessException: org.ofbiz.core.entity.GenericEntityException: while inserting: [GenericEntity:Version][id,12062][project,10378][description,][sequence,13][name,2.4.95][releasedate,2011-08-30 00:00:00.0] (SQL Exception while executing the following:INSERT INTO projectversion (ID, PROJECT, vname, DESCRIPTION, SEQUENCE, RELEASED, ARCHIVED, URL, RELEASEDATE) VALUES (?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?) (Cannot load from mysql.proc. The table is probably corrupted))
Can this be done? creating a trigger on a jira table? If so, then it might be that my syntax is incorrect... but I wanted to check first of all to see if this is even "allowed".
thank you so much!
-nicky