Hi everyone!
At some point, I decided that when I logged feedback as an insight, I would flag the source of the feedback using the "label" associated with the insight.

So, I have "internal" for conversations/ideas I'm receiving within my company, "NPS" for responses or comings coming from the NPS survey, tags for other surveys we run, "analyst" for relevant comments from industry experts, etc...
I have a "New Insights this Week" view that elevates insights created in the last 7 business days (a recommendation from the JPD team). I kind of assumed I would be able to do something like "Insights from [insight label]" but I can't figure it out.
I want to be able to create a view that shows all insights captured from a particular activity, such as X survey initiative or our NPS survey. This would help me justify the level of effort required to maintain or activate these activities. But, I don't want to log all these insights as individual "Ideas" because they're not truly unique.
If I can't accomplish this the way I expected (with insights labels), any recommendations?
Thanks for your help!