We're evaluating the product and I'm stumped on this one...
Hi Joshua,
Fe/Cru for OnDemand does not yet support anything other than the provided internal SVN repository. Git support will be coming in the future though. Please this see this post for more information.
I have the same question about Mercurial (hg)... the post/answer above suggests that it does not (if you follow that link the answer appears still "no", as of early Feb 2012 & the customer gave up and dropped Atlassian)
But, at the time of this writing, the very first feature found in the marketing: http://www.atlassian.com/software/crucible/overview/tour/feature-overview
shows support for hg/git, etc... and by default OnDemand options are selected (not the install version)
so, at the very least, this is confusing. i don't know whether i can use crucible with hg in OnDemand context
thanks for any clarification
any updates on this?
My team all prefers GIT, so GIT please.
Thanks.
I am trialing the onDemand service too and I am very confused with the GIT integration with the service. The source tab, even in the admin section only refers to SVN administration, not GIT? Very confusing....
Please read the following important announcement:
End of Service Announcement for Subversion and FishEye/Crucible in OnDemand
Please direct your questions to this question:
Subversion, FishEye/Crucible (the Source + Review Bundle) on OnDemand End of Service
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.