Are there any plans to add better export options to product discovery? Having a PDF version would be super useful to share with colleagues who don't have / don't want to register for an account (I know it is not hard to do..........but just trying to accommodate the masses)
Hi @Brianna Petro and welcome to the Community!
As per this Community post, pretty soon there should be a new role available in JPD called stakeholders. With just a (free) Atlassian account these users will be able to access views from JPD and interact with them in the same way as contributors without the need for any license at all.
Hope this helps!
Hi Walter, thank you, this is awesome! That said, is having an export PDF option not at all on the roadmap? I have some executive-level stakeholders who would prefer a hard copy vs. registering for an atlassian account.....
Thank you.
Brianna
You can export as JPEG by clicking "cloud" icon on top right as shown in screenshot, and you can still print it out as hard copy. Is there something more specific you are looking for?
The jpeg output is not ideal, but we can work with it. Thank you.
Can I specify with fields to export? By default it uses the idea short description - I would need the Idea overview. Thank you!
+1 for a PDF of an issue
I just encountered a need to get a PDF of a JPD issue today, and it's really surprising (and frustrating) that it doesn't seem possible. Even the standard PDF export option that non-JPD jira projects have would be sufficient, but it appears like there are _no_ options currently for JPD (the browser's print function only gets the first page - seems to be a long-known atlassian issue).
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.