Hi Jamie,
I found a fork of the jviz plugin at https://bitbucket.org/jdputsch/jviz but i am unsure about the license of version 1.5.5. Marketplace makes no statement about 1.5 versions. 1.4 was still under BSD license. Could you help me out here? Is this fork still under BSD license?
We love this plugin and would make it available to our customers once we migrate to JIRA 7. If it's not BSD please reconsider your decision to not support any more.
Regards
Dieter
Hi Dieter...
It's necessarily dropped, it still exists at https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/plugin.jviz/server/overview . I asked that users donate money to a charity for use but I don't think that ever happened. It's true that it hasn't been updated for JIRA 7 though.
I see value in it too but I'd probably do it with a javascript library rather than graphiviz. I keep meaning to resurrect the concept but haven't got round to it.
If you contact us via http://www.adaptavist.com/w/about/contact-us/, attention of myself and Mark McCormack, we can discuss.
ok i'll get in touch with you
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.