Hello guys, how to make customers dont need to sign up to our help center and can write a ticket
Hi @Munkhsaikhan
The are a few options I can think of:
Option 1
Update your customer access options
Option 2
Allow emailing to your service desk
Option 3
If you are using MS Teams in your org, Create a channel where people can log calls
Refer -Introducing the login-free portal for Jira Service Desk Cloud | Jira Service Management Cloud | Atlassian Documentation
Hello Munkhsaikhan ,From project settings > Customer permission > Who can raise requests tickets > Choose the following option "Anyone can raise a request on the customer portal or by email"
@Munkhsaikhan
In Jira Service Management (JSM), you can set up an email channel to allow users to raise requests via email.
By setting up an email channel in your Jira Service Management project, users can easily raise requests by simply sending an email to the designated address. This provides a convenient way for users to interact with your service desk, especially if they prefer email communication over other channels.
@Munkhsaikhan You can try the Jira Issue collector : https://support.atlassian.com/jira-cloud-administration/docs/use-the-issue-collector/
Good Morning!
I use email-only for this purpose.
I deactivate the "welcome" email.
And activate the option that creates an account if the email is not already in the database.
Could save you a lot of work !
@Munkhsaikhan Hope this helps https://support.atlassian.com/jira-service-management-cloud/docs/set-up-and-manage-portal-access/
Sorry, how to enable this ?
Sorry how enable external account type ?
It says "Customers must log in to access the portal when external account type is disabled."
Hello @Munkhsaikhan
I hope I understand your response correctly, but here goes.
To access this option I did the following:
On the relevant service desk, click on Project Settings, then scroll down to click on Customer permissions.
Then you can select you options from there
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.