I'm trying to simply determine throughput for my team.
I cannot use plugins since our version is heavily locked down in terms of functionaity.
What can I do?
I use the control chart report, this report tells you the rolling average time it take for you to deliver work within a specific project.
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirasoftwareserver/control-chart-938845628.html
Hi @Ross McCusker,
If by throughput you understand the amount of work (in form of issue count or sum of story points) delivered in time intervals of certain length and, eventually, its trend over time, this may not be possible without a plugin.
You could try the gadgets offered by our Great Gadgets app, which has 1-month of free trial.
Have a look over these articles:
Hope this helps.
Danut.
I think I found the solution. Turns out we have EazyBI... Just need to get our data integrated to that Thanks folks.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.