By mistake I erased 3 teams, and now I can't see how I can recreate teams, ex:- Team 1
-Team 2
-Team 3
So that I can separate the timeline?Please help if you know! CheersSébastien
Hello Sebastien! Where did you erase the teams from? to help you recover from the mistake, I need to understand said mistake better.
If the mistake is: I used to have an select/multiselect field with options "Team1" "Team2" "Team3", not anymore---> no recovery: you recreate the options
If the mistake is: I used to have ideas assigned with "Team1" "Team2" "Team3", not anymore---> no recovery: you assign again the right team to the right ideas
If the mistake is: I used to have a timeline view grouped by "Team1" "Team2" "Team3", not anymore---> recreate the Group By: from. your timeline, click on Group By > Select the "Team" field, and voilà !
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.