Dear all,
Fairly new to Jira, so hope I can get some support on below
Situation
I my project we are dividing work from epics to tasks, and then each team-member logs workhours to sub-tasks hereunder. I would very much like to be able to visualize how much each member logs in our forecast vs. actual dashboard.
I am however struggling a bit with the views on sub task level....
Current Status:
Currently I have a rich filter which is being used to gather all the relevant data.
In my dashboard I can show the total hours spend on each epic and underlying tasks as seen below:

The assignees of sub-tasks are however listed as unassigned (the big pool of hours 24w 1h), and only the creator of the overlying stories are listed in the overview.
Problem:
I can however not see the overviews for my sub-tasks as these are not linked to the epic...
I can get below where the sub-task are summed for each task. It would however be sweet if that could be split out so I could see the information for each sub-task or for the assignees of the sub-tasks.
Ideally I would be able to see how many hours each of our team-members logs to specific epics that way.
Is there any neat way to do this, that does not require paid third party apps?
