Hello,
so I want to see following hierarchy in my automated Structure:
Sprint
- Story 1
- clones: Story 2
- Story 1 subtask 1
- tested by: Task 1 (Sprint value)
- Task 1 subtask 1
- Task 1 subtask 2

This view works if I use a story as insert and build it with extenders top down.
>> However, my sprints are planned on the Task level. Therefore I need to build the hierarchy the other way around, starting with the task so that I can use the group by sprint function.
>> I know I have to use the group function instead of the extend function and it works to get the "tested by" Story, but I cannot get the subtasks & the "clones" link to show up correctly.
What I tried, but failed:
A Subtask extender > the extender only works for the "Task 1 subtask" but does not work for e.g Story 2 subtask 1.
A group by Subtask (with consider other groups on, level 3) but this does not work either.
I'm also unsure when the "consider other groups" needs to be off or on...
