Hi everyone
I have another (newbie) question. We use JIRA as a database for books we are producing. The workflow part is very useful for moving lots of titles between editors, coordinators and graphic designers.
When we first started using JIRA, we transitioned some issues to our final state, where they are now locked and their status has been set to resolved. This is a small problem though, for numerous reasons, but the primary being that we can't edit the titles if something changes. We realised (too late) that we shouldn't transition any titles to the final state, which is a fine workaround for the titles we are producing now, but I am still left with 200 titles that I can't transition back in the workflow.
I have a feeling that I have to give someone(preferably the admin, myself) the permission to move "closed" or "resolved" issues back in the workflow.
Does anyone know a solution for this?
Our workflow("Production closed" is the one we want to avoid or move back from):
Workflow.jpg
Thanks for helping out,
Nikolaj