The company I am working for will migrate to Cloud and I want to know about Atlassian intelligence.
The idea is to search in the group topics that can help on that purpose.
What are some of the use cases you are looking for which will help your Company / Team ?
This is what Atlassian Intelligence is able to do currently: https://support.atlassian.com/organization-administration/docs/understand-atlassian-intelligence-features-in-products/
Unfortunately search is not yet part of the feature set but it seems to be in beta testing for Confluence: https://support.atlassian.com/organization-administration/docs/atlassian-intelligence-features-in-confluence/ which could be what you are looking for.
The page says
Find the information you need fast. Confluence understands the types of questions you would ask a teammate, and answers them instantly.
I'm curious about this, too and very excited to get real answers and not only search results from our internal content.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.