I am unable to find field required field option in validator to be added in workflow.
I don't know if Jira has that out of the box (which seems very odd to me). I have these validators with both the JSU and Scriptrunner plugins.
Hi Annapurna
You will need an add-on for that - JMWE, ScriptRunner, etc.
Hi @Annapurna Banka
Recently, a new workflow editor has been rolled out, which has a different set of validators, similar to the team-managed projects. There is an option to switch back to the old edior. Is it that the case?
Hi @Annapurna Banka,
I am part of the support team of Decadis and our app Jira Workflow Toolbox also provides a Fields required condition and a Fields required or changed validator.
Please, feel free to reply to us via this thread or in our Support Portal if you need more information.
Best regards,
Vicente
I am using JIRA Datacentre ,and there was trying to add validator to make some fields required while resolving the issue.
okay
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.