Dear community,
I face the following challenge: We have a "Deal" issuetype for the sales department. As soon as a deal issue was created, a "Deal" Object in Asset is created and the link to organisations work well. (Via Asset Post Function on Create Transition)
We just want to achieve, that the status of the ticket is also displayed in the object for further work on objects in other context. Expected result (Please ignore the select list, this was just a test):

I think there could be two possibilities:
- All transitions with an Asset Post Function
- Automation
As I don't know, how to achieve this via Automation, I started to test it via option 1 (even if this is so much more work...). I selected "Set value to object" filled it out accordingly.
Now I have the problem, that on some transitions that work totally fine and on others it doesn't change the status.
- For option 1: Is there a possibility fo fill the "change value" entry with the ID of the status?


- For option 2: Any ideas how to do?
Thanks in advance.
Nicole