HI team
I have a staff member with a very weird issue.
Rights: They have "config management" rights, and they are a team-member.
Issue: The system will not allow them to "transition" calls nor see the workflow.
Hello @Angus Smith
The Move Issues permission is what allows them to change the project/issuetype of an issue. They will need to have the Transition Issues permission in the permission scheme associated with the project.
Also, under the top section, there is a 'View Read-Only Workflow' permission. They need to have that permission in order to view the workflow.
I don't know what you mean by "config management" rights, although I'm not sure it matters in this particular instance.
I have done what you recommend, and waiting to hear from my colleague if it all works. Thank you Matt.
Thanks Perisic.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.