Al exportar mis incidencias a un sheet me aparecen incidencias que he eliminado, las busco en las colas y en el tablero y esa incidencia no esta, pero sin embargo me aparece cuando exporto un sheet
Hola @axs bolivia jira ,
¿Exactamente cómo exportas los problemas?
¿Exactamente cómo se eliminan los problemas?
---
Hello,
Exactly how are you exporting the issues?
Exactly how are you deleting the issues?
Deleted issues appear when exporting an issue sheet When I export my incidents to a sheet, I see incidents that I have deleted, I look for them in the queues and on the board and that incident is not there, but nevertheless it appears when I export a sheet
Deleted issues appear when exporting an issue sheet
When I export my incidents to a sheet, I see incidents that I have deleted, I look for them in the queues and on the board and that incident is not there, but nevertheless it appears when I export a sheet
Exporto las incidencias desde un sheet del drive, pero descubrí que mi problema es que si yo buscaba mi incidencia dentro del proyecto con la clave no aparecía pero cuando lo busque desde incidencias encontré el ticket, no se porque cuando lo buscaba dentro del proyecto con su clave no me aparecía pero cuando lo busque desde ver todas las incidencias si apareció lo elimine desde ahí y ya no me apareció en el sheet.
Parece que resolviste el problema tú mismo. ¿Es eso correcto?
It sounds like you solved the problem yourself. Is that correct?
I export the incidents from a drive sheet, but I discovered that my problem is that if I searched for my incident within the project with the key it did not appear but when I searched for it from incidents I found the ticket, I don't know why when I searched for it within the project with its The key did not appear, but when I searched for it from seeing all the incidents, if it appeared, I deleted it from there and it no longer appeared in the sheet.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.