Hello,
Do you know if there is any option to filter out all hidden pages in the Confluence server instance? I know how to do it by check space by space and go to the Settings and Content tools -> Reorder pages. I tried by Page Property Macro but without any success.
Hi @Michal Tkaczuk
By hidden pages you mean pages that are on the same level like home page and don't appear on sidebar page tree?
I'm not sure that this is possible in Confluence UI.
In my opinion you can find those pages via db query by finding pages without parent page and excluding all home pages from spaces.
Regards,
Seba
Hello Sebastian,
Thanks for prompt answer. Exactly, I mean pages which are not visible on the sidebar. I thought about database but was curious if there are another options.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.