I installed the ALMworks' Structure plugin in my self hosted Jira instance on an evaluation license and it is not working properly, here is what I have observed (I am running Jira 5.1.1.. Structure 2.3.0 Jira 5)
1.)Jira’s UPM says that the plugin installed successfully. The plugin is disabled initially.
2.)I go to enable the plugin and I get a message saying that it is successfully enabled so when I go to the Jira user interface I can see that the plugin is not working (there is no sign of it working in the interface and no errors)
3.)When I return to the admin interface in Jira the plugin is now disabled (assuming it never really enabled in the first place). When I try to re-enable it the same thing happens, it appears to enable fine, but it doesn’t work and then I return to the admin interface to see it is actually disabled.
Also, when I try to configure the plugin and I get a 404 error message.
Anyone else have any problems like this?