Hey guys, first off.... love what you are doing with Product Discovery and some of the other tools in the JIRA ecosystem. I have been using JIRA for over 15 years now and these last few years you have really stepped it up with PRODUCT MANAGEMENT features. Love it!
However, there are still some gaps in the workflow that I would love to see considered. Here is what would be awesome to see:
- Ability to create + sync a ticket for Atlas from Product Discovery
- I know you can search / connect an Atlas ticket from PD, but would love to be able to CREATE one from PD
- Also would love to be able to automate that as well (ie. when Idea in PD is moved to Planned, and Atlas ticket gets created and status is synced
- Ability to see the PD ticket from Atlas
- Right now I have to manually use the LINKS function, but would love to create from PD and have the Atlas ticket be bound and linked already
Overall I would love to have automation setup where when a ticket in PD is moved to PLANNED, it can create a Project in Atlas (where we provide updates) and also an Epic or Story in JIRA Cloud, and have all of that syncing together. That would really streamline our workflow and would be SUPER efficient!
I would also be happy to discuss if you want to connect or setup a call. Feel free to grab some time with me and I can share more:
30 Minute Session