We have created this dashboard to show how many tickets in each status, but would like to show it in order of the workflow. Any help please?
Hi Katie,
I am not sure how this is even being ordered, but I suspect is is by the order the statuses were created. However, not all workflows are linear in nature and therefore nothing is built in to Jira for the sequence you might have them.
Having said that, you might try adding the Opsbar sequence property to the transitions to see if that helps.
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/changing-the-order-sorting-of-workflow-status-transition-button-on-the-issue-view-page-1267663718.html
Hi @katie Dennis , thanks for your question.
I think your best bet is to add to the filter query for this gadget some syntax like this -
ORDER BY statusCategory
In this way, you can order by the overall category so To Do / In Progress / Done but possibly not down to the exact workflow.
I hope this helps.
Cheers
I faced the same problem and it was resolved by following the thread below
Based on workflow status, display status on dashboard in same order
I hope it works in your case.
Hugo
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.