We installed the Average Time in Status chart plugin.
Are we correct to assume that this field will collect data for future issues' actions?
Are existing past data blank regarding this field?
If yes, can we fill past data in any way?
Thanks
Hello Philippos,
Yes, the gadget will grab the issues based off of the filter configured in the gadget. It also refreshes based off of the configured interval you put there.
Also, not sure I get what you meant with data blank regarding the field - could you clarify it a bit?
Thanks for your answer.
I mean my JIRA has been in place for 5 years.
I install the chart plug in today.
Will all the issues have values in the "average time in status field"?
Or only issues I update from now on?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.