Hey there.
Actually my first post here :-) we run JSM in DataCenter. AppVersion 5.12.3
To explain at first. I have an issue type, where users can select, for which application they need help. The choosable applications are Jira Assets (objectType "Application"). In every asset I have an attribute "ApplicationExpert" where I maintain the Servicedesk Agent (User).
So the application expert has a valid servicedesk agent licence, so I can assign issues to him/her

I know would like to have that an issue gets assigned to the application expert, when a ticket is raised and the relevant application has been chosen.
The if block with the JQL filter works well, I think it is the JSON statement.
I did not find out, how I can put in a user, that is linked in the ObjectType "Application" as "ApplicationExpert".
Can you give me a hint please?
Thank you very much and have a nice weekend :-)
Toni
