I´m trying to create a search filter to find assets with an EOL date 30 days from now by using this query:
objecttype IN ("computer","network","printer") AND "EOL" >= "now(+30)" ORDER BY Name ASC
The EOL is a custom field of the type Date.
I should get at least one hit with this filter, but only gets the message "No objects created. Impossible to create objects due to the current object type is abstract.".
If I this filter with the attribute "Created" instead, I get several hits.
objecttype IN ("computer","network","printer") AND "Created" > "now(-90d)" ORDER BY Created DESC
The difference of these two attributes, Created and EOL, is that the Created one also includes the time, which the EOL doesn´t. I have also tried another custom field of the type Date, where I also should get several results, but get none. Is there any issues with filtering using custom date attributes?