I observe from the intro video about the AU (Atlassian University, http://www.atlassian.com/en/university) that there are 21 lessons on JIRA.
There are many questions which I have which the AU page does not answer:
- What is the title of each of these lessons? (I find it rather strange that the content of the so-called university courses are not more fully described)
- How long are they? (It makes a big difference to whether I am going to get much value if the lessons are 2 minutes long or 20 mins long)
Basically I want to know whether it's worth signing up; either for myself or my company. I can only make this decision if I have the information required on which to make an informed choice.
Unfortunately, the tagline on the page "Tour Atlassian University in 60 seconds" should rather read "You have to decide whether to spend your money based on only 60 seconds of explanation. We're not even going to tell you what's in the University.".
Come on Atlassian; tell us more about what's inside! If you have nothing to hide of course, unless you think that by knowing there are only a handful of videos, covering subjects which are of little use, and of inappropriate length, that we will not pay up.