Hello,
I am trying to build an automation to automatically transition a new issue to Canceled status if the Target Date field value equals the issue create date. I use Jira Service Management Data Center.
I can get the automation to work for all created tickets or none at all, but not for the conditions I need.
Here is my current version:
When: Value changes for Target Date
If: Customer Request Type equals Branch Rate Match Request
And: Compare two values: Checks if {{issue.customfield_13901-val}} equals {{issue.Created-val}}
Then: Transition the issue to Canceled
This version works for tickets when the Target Date = Created Date and when it does not equal. For my test issue, I entered 4/1/2024 in the Target Date field, with the Created date as 4/10/2024. The Audit Log says this matched the Condition: Compare two values.
Can you advise on how I can set this automation so that it only auto-transitions when the fields truly match?
Thanks!