I understand that the global space list on Confluence 4.0 dashboard is not a fixed size - that in itselft is a major bummer - but I can deal with it I guess, What is really bothersome is the fact when you click on the view all link, it takes you to the Space Directory, displaying the same spaces you just saw and you still have to click again to get to the next page. Is there a way to modify that space directory to show all spaces? We have been use to seeing all spaces when looking for information and it will be difficult to train the employees otherwise, and the 2 extra clicks are annoying. Yes I know you can create your own custom lists, your own favorites and categories. I just want to find a way to easily view all the spaces at once and that seems to be blocked at the moment - but I easily could be missing something - been trying to work with the .vm files to see if there is something in there I can change but haven't found it.
I appreaciate any suggestions.
Thank you
Lirria