How to resolve this issue?
Hi Senthil
Can you please provide more info? When do you face this issue? When logging in? When setting up a new AD connection? Do you see any errors in the log files?
while logging in JIRA all users are getting this error.
Logs:
2016-08-11 21:23:22,874 http-nio-80-exec-14 ERROR anonymous 1283x12x1 be1bp7 10.72.147.169 /rest/gadget/1.0/login [c.a.c.manager.application.ApplicationServiceGeneric] Directory 'Active Directory server' is not functional==during authentication of 'XXXXX'. Skipped.
Take a look at https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/users-not-able-to-log-into-jira-using-ldap-connector-ad-297666580.html
Usually means your directory server is offline or you've run into the problem that Bhushan has pointed you to. (I hit the first one this morning before I'd had coffee, but have that link bookmarked once I've checked the connection is ok)
Connection test failed. Response from the server: [LDAP: error code 49 - 80090308: LdapErr: DSID-0C0903A9, comment: AcceptSecurityContext error, data 52e, v1db1]; nested exception is javax.naming.AuthenticationException: [LDAP: error code 49 - 80090308: LdapErr: DSID-0C0903A9, comment: AcceptSecurityContext error, data 52e, v1db1] For more information regarding LDAP error codes see Troubleshooting LDAP Error Codes.
still issue continues..
this is error facing
That answers it - your LDAP connection is misconfigured. See https://confluence.atlassian.com/kb/common-user-management-errors-820119309.html
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.