Hi, thank all the group members for guiding me and giving me a piece of better information about certification. As a result, I Passed my Jira Software essential certification Exam.
Congrats, @Syed Osama ! Well done!
Congratulations @Syed Osama! I'm pleased to hear the community was able to assist you in a positive result!
Congrats @Syed Osama !
Congratulations! Are you looking at pursuing another one? Let us know which one if you are, so we can continue to cheer you on.
@Syed Osama Congratulations!
Congratulations @Syed Osama ! 🎉
@Carlos Garcia Navarro Thank you, Carlos Garcia Navarro! I appreciate your congratulations and support.
Thanks a lot, @Jimmy Seddon! Your congratulations and support mean the world to me. I am truly grateful for your kind words and encouragement. Thank you for taking the time to send me such a wonderful message.
Thanks, @Ivonne Terrero! I appreciate it
Thank you so much @Andy Gladstone I'm considering pursuing [ACA-Jira Software Board Configration], and I appreciate your support. It means a lot to me.
Thanks, @Stephen_Lugton !Much appreciated.
Thank you, @Suzanne Veljanoski. Your congratulations mean a lot to me, and I truly appreciate your support.
hi @Syed Osama One more from me
Thank you so much @Joanna Thurmann for sending me congratulations on completing my ACA exam.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.