I'm trying to view this link:https://support.atlassian.com/requests/PS-164898/
But I get "Unable to display request"
@Paul Creager
Welcome to the community. For this issue, you will need to contact Atlassian Support (https://support.atlassian.com) for assistance.
Possible causes of the issue
1) The request is private and not shared with you.
2) The issue key prefix indicate it is from Premier Support which often it is private to the authorized users on your Premier Support contract with Atlassian.
Sorry.
Best, Joseph
Thanks @Joseph Chung Yin, but that link takes me right back to this "Community" page. How do I get actual support from CS?
@Paul Creager -
You need to contact Atlassian Support (https://support.atlassian.com). This link doesn't take you back to the community page.
Hello @Paul Creager and welcome to the Community! Adding to what @Joseph Chung Yin suggested, also make sure you are actually logged into the portal - that can also cause this error.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.