Hi we are starting to the User Story Map function for more and more things. One issue I am finding is that when we create a view in the USM, no-one else can access that specific view. There is an option for views shared by your team but that consistently shows:
"Your team has not created any views. Views created by your team will appear here."
The problem is that I cannot find where the "team" for this is configured. If it's tempo team then it should already be working.
Note that I am admin on my Jira project but not on our organisations Jira product. So I cannot see certain things. If I need to request a new team from our admin that's fine, but I need to understand what to request!
This would be much easier if it had the usual 'share with' options of Jira filters and boards!