I currently have a MULTI-SELCT dropdown field with 6 options
01 | Prevent |
02 | Detect |
03 | Response |
04 | Performance |
05 | CIAM |
06 | Integration |
I then have show fields filter based on the id's above
Show certain fields if 01, 02, 03, 04, 06 are selected
Show other fields if 05 is selected
The issue I have is that if I choose option 02 first then 06 all fields show as required
However, if I select 06 first THEN 02 the required fields for option 02 are not showing up.
See the screen shots below:
Shows Correct
Option 2 is selected and the fields show as required

Options 2 and 6 are selected and the fields show as required

Options 6 then 2 are selected but the fields do not show up

I am using the Filter: Option.id.hasValue(01):true OR Option.id.hasValue(02):true OR Option.id.hasValue(03):true OR Option.id.hasValue(04):true OR Option.id.hasValue(06):true