At my work we've created a top 25 companywide projects that we'll be working on. I want to make a plan with just these in it. Is there an easy way to get just those initiatives in there with their child issues.
There are a couple of things that didn't work for me.
1) Adding all projects as issue sources and then remove the ones I don't need. This will only work if I keep on removing all issues because new issues would just get added.
2) Filters. This could be me being bad with filters. But I couldn't find a way to get these specific initiatives and it's children in a filter together. I'd prefer not to use labels etc for this because they need to be maintained for new stories that fall under these initiatives.
3) Manually add issues. I couldn't find a way to let me manually add these 25 initiatives to a plan.
All help would be appreciated!