Hi i have a multiple user assignees field which can consist as multiple assignees e.g. user1, user2, user3, user4
How do i retrieve each element from the assignee field? I try to split and get but failed help pls.
Hello @Jar Lady
Are your trying to do this in Automation? If so, can you tell what are you trying to do?
In DC edition, if
{{issue.Additional Assignees}} gives me list of assignees,
I can get the size using and {{issue.Additional Assignees.size}} and,
I can access each an item using index like {{issue.Additional Assignees.get(0)}}, or
I can iterate the list using {{#issue.Additional Assignees}}{{name}}{{/}}, and
I can extract a value using lookup like below:
{{#issue.Additional Assignees}}{{#if(equals(name,"U657451"))}}{{displayName}}{{/}}{{/}}
If its Automation rule, maybe share what you are trying to do so community can pitch in.
Hope it helps.
I just need to retrieve each assignee. But accessing each item using {{issue.Additional Assignees.get(0)}} doesn't work. I'm using 8.20.10 Jira software.
does {{issue.Additional Assignees.get(0)}} work on custom field (configuring to use multi-user picker) and in jira 8.20.10?
oh sorry {{issue.Additional Assignees.get(0)}} works! some typo on my end. thank you so much!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.