Hello.
I've installed a local version on Jira (Data Center version) on my computer for testing. I have an issue to link Confluence and Bitbucket to it. Please how can I do this?
Hello @ekonomerveille and welcome to the Community. This is done through Application Links. Have a look here for detailed information: https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/linking-to-another-application-360677690.html
Thanks Laurie.
@Laurie Sciutti I've tried the solution and on the status instead of connected I have NOT-ATLASSIAN. how can I solve this one please?
@ekonomerveille ~ when you clicked the Create link button, if you chose "External application" you would see the "NON-ATLASSIAN" status, which just means that the system is using OAuth to connect whereas if you chose "Atlassian product", it would most likely show a "CONNECTED" status message. Which option did you choose and what application did you try to connect?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.