Hi!
I've setup a working connection to send Beacon alerts to a JSM project on our Sandbox, following the instructions here, https://intercom.help/atlassian-beacon/en/articles/7518713-send-beacon-alerts-to-jira.
I've also included the smartvalues to display the alert title in the issue summary and alert link in the issue description field.
While this is working successfully, I'd prefer to have the Beacon alert details (Event root cause/Details/Actor) copied to the issue description field. See screenshot for an example of a manually created Beacon alert issue with the alert details in the description field.

When creating the JSM issue manually the beforementioned data is added automatically. This is not the case when using the webhook option.
If I'm not mistaken a smartvalue should be added to the automation rule to accomplish this. Does anyone know what this smartvalue should be? If I'm not the right path, then please guide onto the correct one.
It would also be useful if the 'Investigation steps' and 'Remediation options' can be added to the JSM issue through automation.
Looking forward to your feedback.
Cheers,
Andre