Hi All,
we recently upgraded to Jira 5.1.3 and the Assign To Me button disappeared.
Is there any config to be changed to have it displayed again?
Thanks in advance for the information
I think you are right, but if you click select assigne on create screen in suggetion section you should see yourself
You can always modify this field or write your own.
Are you sure, the issue isn't already assigned to you? The button is only visible when the issue is assigned to someone else and you are allowed as assignable user.
I can see the button if I'm viewing an existing issue, but I cannot see the button if I'm creating a new issue (it used to be right next to the "Assignee" field.
Can you confirm you see the Assign To Me button in the create issue too? Thanks!
I don't think this is right - we are running Jira 5.1.3, and I see the "Assign To Me" button
I have the same behavior. I create a new issue, and Assignee is set to "automatic" (which for this project is Unassigned) and the Assign to Me link is not displayed.
I also face this.
"Assign To Me" button is missing in JIRA 5.1.3 from the create issue window.
This is a nice recommendation but it is not an actual solution to the problem. Yes you can work around the Assign to Me button being gone, but there's no documentation I can find anywhere stating it was removed, so this is an issue that bears investigation to see why this occurs. Having just uprgraded to 5.1.8 we have the same problem and it's making a lot of users upset!
This is a known regression in 5.1 as described here:
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRA-28870
This is fixed in 5.2, but Atlassian currently has no plans to re-enable the feature in 5.1. If you'd like them to do so then you should vote and comment on the issue to let them know.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.