We are currently using Structure (Data Center, v9.2.1) and I need help how to calculate the sum of feature points at a given point in time.
I like to calculate the sum of feature points after PI planning event given by a date.
Each feature which is planned in the upcoming PI gets a label to indicate in which sprint we plan to finish the feature. E.g. Label: 24A_1
We change this labels during the PI execution as well. New features might come in and have to be planned, or the initial plan is shifted and a new label is added.
Therefore, to know the initial plan, I would need to know which features had the specific labels at a given point in time. E.g. I have to find all features which had the label 24A_1 on 01.02.2024.
Then I can use the result of the query to calculate the sum of the feature points.
How can I do that?