Hello, I'm using the Confluence data center version.Is there a way to customize built-in page trees to meet the f2 and f3 conditions below?Ultimate Needs:f1. Auto expand children pages in sidebar : When I click on a specific page, its sub-page is also automatically exposed.- Built-in page tree: O- page tree macro: Xf2. Mark the page tree even in the window that moves after clicking the 'page' button under the space name- Built-in page tree: X- page tree macro: Of3. Use page start depth, search window, full spread/fold function- Built-in page tree: X- page tree macro: O
If I want to meet the above three conditions, I probably need to use the space tools > appearance > layout menu or stylesheet.(Because function 2 is not supported by the Page tree macro)ref1. https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-questions/Auto-expand-child-pages-in-sidebar/qaq-p/2613246ref2. https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/page-tree-macro-163414255.html
Thank you.
Hi @성호 윤 ,
natively, you could just perfrom the following customization https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/configure-the-sidebar-317194694.html
Hope this helps,
Fabio
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.