혹시 컨플루언스를 좀 빠르게 할 수 있는 방법이 없어요??
자체 서버에서 돌리는 중인데 너무너무 느리고 렉걸려요..
라이센스가 만료되어서 업데이트도 힘드네요ㅠㅠ
근데 회사에서는 한번 라이센스를 구매했었으니 돈 쓰는 게 싫다네요
서버를 교체해야 할까요..??
이쪽 지식이 하나도 없어서 혼란스럽네요..
Hi @강동훈 welcome to the community. I apologize if anything is lost in translation. When you say you are having Confluence performance issues, can you narrow it down to a specific user, or a specific page? What about browsers, is it always an issue with a particular browser?
You don't mention what version you are on, so there may be code updates that can help with this. I found this page with hardware requirements: server-hardware-requirements-guide
You'll need to pick your appropriate version.
I tried looking on Atlassian's Jira page, but there was a few thousand things related to 'performance' that I'm not able to go through them all. Feel free to browse yourself.
Hope that helps.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.