Hello,
Is there some way to readily view a list of ALL labels used across all projects in JIRA?
One way this could happen is if the 'Labels' gadget contained an 'all projects' selection.
Any help/thoughts?
Can you give some more context - why do you need that ? How will you use this information ?
Hi All
We are migrating our cloud instance of JIRA to another cloud instance, and want to re-create all the labels that we have setup.
So I need an export of all labels too.
Can you help on how I can do this?
We are desperate for this feature, any news with regards to resolution?
Ui or API both works, as long as we can get the gross list of labels used across all projects in our JIRA instance.
Is there any update about this feature?
I know it doesn't help in this case because of the cloud hosted jira but I think it's worth mentioning that it's easy if you have sql access to your server.
mysql>
use jira;
select DISTINCT(LABEL) from label;
I ran into this same issue. I moved one project type to another thinking the labels would stay with the tasks but they're gone.
Jira does not have this feature by default. However, you can use our add-on:
You can view all labels in single place. It also has other label management features like searching, filtering, renaming and deleting.
Give it a try and let us know if you face any issue.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.