I just started trialing the Glossary add-on in Confluence. I have two questions around adding letters to the glossary (those other than the original 26 alphabet letters).
Hi Clay,
1. To delete the letter, go to the letter page you want to delete, click on Edit and remove the Glossary Term. You can't delete the letter, but you can delete the terms that you created for that letter.
2. I've been doing some tests with Glossary, and Glossary doesn't let you create terms that start with numbers. Your terms will have to start with the corresponding glossary letter.Example: On 'A' letter, your terms with numbers will have to be like this -> "A123".
Let us know if you have any questions we can help you with.
Thanks and regards,
Thanks for your input. Here are additional questions and/or feedback.
Hey Clay,
Hi Guilherme,
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.