Hello Confluence Community,
I’m experiencing a significant issue with uploading GIFs to my Confluence site (version 7.19.19) that I’m hoping to get some assistance with. The upload time for GIF images is substantially longer than for files of similar size, such as MP4 or ZIP files. Here are the details of the problem:
Issue Summary: When uploading GIF files, the process is much slower compared to uploading MP4 or ZIP files of the same size. The progress bar fills up immediately, suggesting the upload is complete, but the process is actually not done. After a delay, I receive an error message (see below), although, eventually, the GIF does successfully upload. The time taken is significantly longer than it is for files of other types.
Confluence Version: 7.19.19



I’ve searched through the documentation and forums but haven’t found a solution that addresses this specific issue. Has anyone else experienced this, and if so, how were you able to resolve it? Any advice or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you in advance for your help!