I need to make the payment for Managing Jira Projects for Cloud Certification course, But I can't find the Enroll button to go with payment process, the page lead me to Schedule your exam directly.Please assist.
Hi @Nida khalid
The certification course for ACP-620 (Managing Jira Projects for Cloud) comes with the exam.
Once you schedule/pay for it, it should also provide you access to the course
You can see the details here...
Products covered: Jira Software for Cloud Timing: Your purchase of the course comes with an exam voucher. You must complete the exam within 90 days of your purchase of the course. Location: Proctored online (also available at testing centers)
Products covered: Jira Software for Cloud
Timing: Your purchase of the course comes with an exam voucher. You must complete the exam within 90 days of your purchase of the course.
Location: Proctored online (also available at testing centers)
Ste
From what I remember you are redirected to certmetric (PSI) then there you choose which exam and first you schedule when then onto the last step you have payment.
If something looks different please shere what steps did you do and what you currently seems on the screen. It would be easier to troubleshoot.
I know that soon (4 April) the portal would change how it looks but maybe we can figure things out
https://enable.atlassian.com/student/activity/1843273-certmetrics-2-0-candidate-portal-user-guide
Thank you guys for your support.
When I click on the Schedule your exam then the next page showing Schedule and Take an Exam when I click it nothing happened..!!Loading but nothing happened.
I assume based on your most recent question, you've been able to sign-up for the exam?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.