I am creating a JIRA change report page in Confluence. I have noticed that the issue picker field displays blank. However, the same query displays correct result (including issue picker field) in JIRA.
Why is that?
One possibility is that the user running the report in Confluence does not have "browse users" permission in Jira (remember that the macros you are using may not be being run as the current user)
Nic
Thanks for that comment. I am the user who is trying to get this report going in the confluence. Just to let you know that I have been succesfull in creating JIRA report in confluence. I believe it is something to do with the type of custom field.
Cheers
I am trying to publish a JIRA report. The report consist of custom fields of different nature. One of the custom fields is Issue picker type. The confluence will display all all the fields except the issue picker type field. That particular issue picker field will just display the heading, but no records. Is it something in the issue picker type of custom field which is causing the problem?
Also, I have noticed that in the result in JIRA, I cannot sort the result based on that type of custom field.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.