I have a project that has the following notification scheme, all the notifications work other than resolve, close and reopen.
Issue Created
Issue Updated
- Current Assignee
- All Watchers
Issue Assigned
- Current Assignee
- All Watchers
Issue Resolved
- Current Assignee
- All Watchers
Issue Closed
- Current Assignee
- All Watchers
Issue Commented
- Current Assignee
- All Watchers
Issue Comment Edited
- Current Assignee
- All Watchers
Issue Comment Deleted
- Current Assignee
- All Watchers
Issue Reopened
- Current Assignee
- All Watchers
Issue Deleted
- Current Assignee
- All Watchers
- Project Role (Administrators)
Issue Moved
- Current Assignee
- All Watchers
- Project Role (Administrators)
Work Logged On Issue
Work Started On Issue
Work Stopped On Issue
Issue Worklog Updated
Issue Worklog Deleted
Generic Event
Issue In-Queue
Issue Deferred
Issue In ASR Review
Watcher Notification
When I check the notification helper it says that it shows I should be getting the notification but i do not.